Protecting Your Privacy
My Guaranteed Income is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal info. We believe that you should know about the info we collect, the measures we take to safeguard it, and the situations in which we might share info with select business partners.
Safeguards to Protect Privacy and Info Security
We have implemented security standards and processes including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Plus, we limit access to employees, registered representatives, investment advisor representatives, or agents who may need it to do their job. These individuals are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal info and understand their duty to safeguard it.
How We Collect Info
We collect your personal info in order to conduct business with you. The info we collect varies depending on the products or services you request. Some of the sources of this info are as follows:
- Info provided in personal interviews or on an application and related forms when you apply for products or services. You may provide name, address, Social Security number, birth date, income, financial status, and employment info as well as information about your accounts with others.
- Identification and account info from your employer benefit plan sponsor, or association regarding any group product or services we may provide.
- Info we obtain from others. This may include your claims reports, demographic, or medical records, if applicable to your product or service, credit reports or history, and similar data.
- Info we obtain through our transactions and experience with you. This includes your claims history, payment and investment records, and account values and balances.
How We Share Info
In the course of doing business, we may share info with others. This could include personal info about you. Your personal info may be shared with others for the following reasons:
- We may be required by law or regulation to disclose info to third parties – for example, in response to a subpoena; to prevent fraud; to comply with the rules of or inquiries from government agencies or other industry regulators, or for other legal purposes.
- With unaffiliated third parties (such as mutual fund companies, insurance companies, or other product sponsors) and vendors (such as consumer reporting agencies, software developers, or consulting firms) that service your accounts or that perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your info to other financial services companies with whom we may have joint marketing agreements (such as banks, credit unions, trust companies, insurance companies). These companies are obligated to keep your personal info confidential and use the info only for the services allowed by applicable law.
- We may share your info with our affiliated companies as permitted by law.
Policy Relating to Former Customers
Other Important Info
Other than what is described in this notice, we will not share info about you with third parties to market products to you. We do not sell or disclose your personal info to unaffiliated third-party marketing companies. Our privacy practices comply with all applicable laws.